A small thing but i have been nagging HfI for months about two broken lights in the entrance to the Outram Place car park where Bingfield Street ends. They have now put in a lot of work to repair wiring and erect new pillars – and we have two new functioning lights in time for the evenings drawing in. Well done HfI. I also reported about half a dozen other broken lights in the Delhi-Outram Estate that John Eustace from HfI is getting on to. See here Download eustace_email_for_web.doc including Brydon Walk and Cambell Walk on the Delhi-Outram. I have found in general that the Contact Islington service is not very effective for broken street lights in social housing areas even when they illuminate a public space – communication seems to fall down somewhere.
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 509,889 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 20, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Tuesday 20 Mar 2018 21:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 20, 2018
- Tuesday: Clear Sky, Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F), Wind Direction: North North Westerly, Wind Speed: 4mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1028mb, Humidity: 54%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 18:13 GMT
- Wednesday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 10°C (50°F) Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F)Maximum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1031mb, Humidity: 48%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:02 GMT, Sunset: 18:15 GMT
- Thursday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F) Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F)Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 11mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1019mb, Humidity: 62%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:00 GMT, Sunset: 18:16 GMT
- Tuesday: Clear Sky, Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)