A small thing but i have been nagging HfI for months about two broken lights in the entrance to the Outram Place car park where Bingfield Street ends. They have now put in a lot of work to repair wiring and erect new pillars – and we have two new functioning lights in time for the evenings drawing in. Well done HfI. I also reported about half a dozen other broken lights in the Delhi-Outram Estate that John Eustace from HfI is getting on to. See here Download eustace_email_for_web.doc including Brydon Walk and Cambell Walk on the Delhi-Outram. I have found in general that the Contact Islington service is not very effective for broken street lights in social housing areas even when they illuminate a public space – communication seems to fall down somewhere.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,555 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 21, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 21 Mar 2019 23:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 21, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.