To my surprise the Guardian comment is free site has picked this website up. You can find out what this site is about and where North Kings Cross is by clicking here. But browse about – have a look at the battle against the noisy and anti-social CEMEX concrete plant on Rufford Street even posting video in Youtube to get the message across, or look at some of the things we have fixed locally such as grafitti or a break-in and drug-taking in a derelict school. The picture comes from the Copenhagen Youth Project – it is a local childs art they have put up on some buliders hoardings – giving the kids a stake in the hoardings prevents grafitti and vandalism. It comes from their excellent Art Flat project backed by Guiness Trust. CYP is an excellent example of using art and sport to divert kids into socially productive behaviour.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 522,012 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 22, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Tuesday 22 Jan 2019 18:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 22, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.