Looking for something here?
Big local issues
Get email updates from us
Follow us on Google+
Things to do in King’s Cross
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
What people are saying
jim palmer on Beaconsfield buildings –… Denise on Forlorn fridge freezer Geraldine on How can canal users and canal… Steve on York Road tube – feasibi… Ian Shacklock on How can canal users and canal… Ian Shacklock on How can canal users and canal… Compliant Boater on How can canal users and canal… michael bennett on How can canal users and canal…
Do people read this stuff?
- 309,533 hits since Nov 2011
What's hot on this siteAnti Social Behaviour, Crime etc Architecture Arts and Entertainment Broken Stuff on the Street Community groups Community Health and Welfare Current Affairs Food and Drink How to get things done locally King's Cross People Kings Cross local history Kings Cross N1C, railwayslands Kings Cross Station Refurbishment Noticeboard Planning, Licensing and Regulation Road Safety in Kings Cross Street Tipping, Mess, Trash Transport Wildlife and Nature Young People
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 20, 2014Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Sunday 20 Apr 2014 18:00:00 BST, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Sunday 20 Apr 2014 01:00:00 BST, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Measurement) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 20, 2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 9°C (48°F), Min Temp: 5°C (41°F)Max Temp: 9°C (48°F), Min Temp: 5°C (41°F), Wind Direction: SSE, Wind Speed: 6mph, Visibility: moderate, Pressure: 1011mb, Humidity: 87%, UV risk: n/a, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 07:52GMT, Sunset: 16:31GMT
- Wednesday: light rain, Max Temp: 9°C (48°F), Min Temp: 5°C (41°F)Max Temp: 9°C (48°F), Min Temp: 5°C (41°F), Wind Direction: SSW, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: good, Pressure: 1005mb, Humidity: 95%, UV risk: n/a, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 07:51GMT, Sunset: 16:32GMT
- Thursday: light rain, Max Temp: 9°C (48°F), Min Temp: 3°C (37°F)Max Temp: 9°C (48°F), Min Temp: 3°C (37°F), Wind Direction: WNW, Wind Speed: 9mph, Visibility: good, Pressure: 1014mb, Humidity: 90%, UV risk: n/a, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 07:50GMT, Sunset: 16:34GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 9°C (48°F), Min Temp: 5°C (41°F)
Tag Archives: Art
Is King’s Cross on its way to becoming host for a menagerie of animals made from waste? The latest addition is Beatbox Dragonfly, a sculpture by local artist and resident Andrew Lee. It joins the “flotation” last week of Rubbish … Continue reading
Are you between 14 and 25 and want to learn about photography this summer? We have a FREE two week intensive course where you will get the skills to plan, create and curate your very own exhibition: Get photography training … Continue reading
On Thursday 26th July at 8.00am the Olympic Torch Relay comes through Caledonian Road. The Torch Relay marks the opening of the Olympic Celebration. Ace&Lion has been invited to create an art piece to mark this historic occasion by Team … Continue reading
On the day that responsibility for taking care of our waterways was handed over from British waterways to the Canal River Trust two local St Martin’s College students prepared to launch the RubbishDuck – made out of 2000 plastic bottles all found in … Continue reading
Click here for more…
King’s Cross Community Projects has just posted news of the fantastic planting design for the sculptural hanging garden they’ll be installing on the north end of the KX gyratory later this year. Click here for details.
A massive graffiti mural has been completed on a building opposite St Pancras station today. The vivid artwork was commissioned by the building and hotel owner, Tony Megaro. “The idea is basically to bring a bit of fun and colour … Continue reading
We’ve had such problems with what to call it… it started out as a greenwall, then a vertical garden, then a vertical landscape, then a living sculpture. Now… it’s a mini sculpture garden! The latest update has just been posted … Continue reading