- Arrest made in Bognor Regis re Vasilaki Kakko murder off North Road
- Parents and carers voices wanted on the largest playground in the area!
- Do you have any information on the murder of 17 year old Vaso Kakko near North Road, Monday night?
- It’s been a long time coming, but we know changes to the King’s Cross gyratory are gonna come
- Pro refugee demonstration at St Pancras Station 24 October #noborders
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 1, 2015Using measurements recorded up to Tuesday 01 Dec 2015 22:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 1, 2015
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
What people are saying
Do people read this stuff?
- 432,805 hits since Nov 2011
- Tuesday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F)Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly, Wind Speed: 11mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1023mb, Humidity: 77%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 15:55 GMT
- Wednesday: Thick Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 13°C (55°F) Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F)Maximum Temperature: 13°C (55°F), Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly, Wind Speed: 12mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1023mb, Humidity: 75%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:45 GMT, Sunset: 15:54 GMT
- Thursday: Thick Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 13°C (55°F) Minimum Temperature: 8°C (46°F)Maximum Temperature: 13°C (55°F), Minimum Temperature: 8°C (46°F), Wind Direction: South South Westerly, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1021mb, Humidity: 85%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:46 GMT, Sunset: 15:54 GMT
- Tuesday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F)
Big local issues
What's hot on this siteAnti Social Behaviour, Crime etc Architecture Arts and Entertainment Bad Gyrations KX Campaign Community groups Community Health and Welfare Democracy and Elections Food and Drink How to get things done locally King's Cross People Kings Cross local history Kings Cross N1C, railwayslands Kings Cross Station Refurbishment Noticeboard Planning, Licensing and Regulation Road Safety in Kings Cross Street Tipping, Mess, Trash Transport Wildlife and Nature Young People
Category Archives: Kings Cross Station Refurbishment
We wrote in January amid all the back slapping about the ‘completion’ of Kings Cross Square that there would be issues with keeping it clean and tidy and a welcoming public space. In any public realm one needs to be … Continue reading
Kings Cross Square is staggering towards the finish line as more hoardings come down. But there still seems to be a way to go. Here’s a panorama of the square so far to try to give an impression of what … Continue reading
The campaign for a safe pedestrian/cycle bridge across the tracks at the immediate rear of King’s Cross station has written to Google to request they they build the bridge. If you’d like to add your name to that letter, or … Continue reading
Announcing that Google will delay moving into its new King’s Cross HQ from 2016 to 2017 to enable them to design a more ambitious building Joe Borrett, Head of Real Estate and Construction at Google, said in Tuesday’s Telegraph: “We … Continue reading
Kings Cross has opened its new old front square and already the space appears to have mastered its first debacle by apparently inviting only the residents on the Islington side of Kings Cross who received invites with lanyards and vouchers … Continue reading
At last Network Rail and their partners have finished the Kings Cross station programme and now the Kings Cross community has a new public space to live with. This morning, now the celebrities have departed we can start to … Continue reading