- Parents and carers voices wanted on the largest playground in the area!
- Do you have any information on the murder of 17 year old Vaso Kakko near North Road, Monday night?
- It’s been a long time coming, but we know changes to the King’s Cross gyratory are gonna come
- Pro refugee demonstration at St Pancras Station 24 October #noborders
- From sex to shopping, a Kings Cross journey
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road November 30, 2015Using measurements recorded up to Monday 30 Nov 2015 21:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road November 30, 2015
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
What people are saying
Do people read this stuff?
- 432,025 hits since Nov 2011
- Monday: Light Rain, Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Wind Direction: West North Westerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1013mb, Humidity: 74%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 15:56 GMT
- Tuesday: Thick Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 13°C (55°F) Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F)Maximum Temperature: 13°C (55°F), Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Wind Direction: West South Westerly, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1022mb, Humidity: 79%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:43 GMT, Sunset: 15:55 GMT
- Wednesday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 12°C (54°F) Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F)Maximum Temperature: 12°C (54°F), Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly, Wind Speed: 11mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1022mb, Humidity: 81%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:45 GMT, Sunset: 15:54 GMT
- Monday: Light Rain, Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)
Big local issues
What's hot on this siteAnti Social Behaviour, Crime etc Architecture Arts and Entertainment Bad Gyrations KX Campaign Community groups Community Health and Welfare Democracy and Elections Food and Drink How to get things done locally King's Cross People Kings Cross local history Kings Cross N1C, railwayslands Kings Cross Station Refurbishment Noticeboard Planning, Licensing and Regulation Road Safety in Kings Cross Street Tipping, Mess, Trash Transport Wildlife and Nature Young People
Search Results for: manslaughter
The recent round of inquests into tragic cycling deaths with poor TfL road design in the spotlight prompted me to ask the Crown Prosecution Service for a statement on the accident that tragically killed Deep Lee in Kings Cross two … Continue reading
TfL ‘assisting police with their enquiries’ and hiding behind their lawyers on Kings Cross corporate manslaughter issues
It’s taken TfL 9 months to decide to hide behind their lawyers in responding to my request for information they hold on corporate manslaughter issues in Kings Cross. But say TfL: ‘the police investigation into the Kings Cross incident you … Continue reading
Our campaign to see TfL held to account in the Courts for its mismanagement of the Kings Cross junctions has gone up a notch today – The Times reports today an interview with the Met’s head of traffic death investigation: … Continue reading
The BBC covered the Kings Cross road safety issues that we’ve been campaigning on. Our very own Sophie Talbot did a lap of the gyratory with a helmet cam. I used the excellent Whatdotheyknow website to make a freedom of … Continue reading
In October 2011 a young woman cyclist was killed at a junction in Kings Cross managed by TfL. TfL was aware that the junction was dangerous following a report TfL itself commissioned. TfL was also aware that the junction did not … Continue reading
You could be forgiven for missing that there is also a North-South cycle route being planned to complement the ‘Crossrail for cycles’ that the media was excited about yesterday. It’s less developed than the E-W proposal and, disappointingly the Kings … Continue reading
Following my last post on the CPS statement not to proceed with charges against TfL following the 2011 death of Min Joo ‘Deep’ Lee I have been digging around. And find that the inquest will be held at 1045am Tuesday … Continue reading