There was a touching, simple ceremony last night to install a ghost bike in memory of 24 year old ‘Deep’ Lee who was killed on 3 October by an HGV at the deadly junction of York Way and Pentonville Road. James Thomas who made the ghost bike spoke powerfully about the memorial, Cllr Paul Braithwaite (Camden) was forceful in his support of the campaign to make TfL answer corporate manslaughter charges and Jenny Jones AM (Green) also spoke about the senseless waste of life on TfL roads. 50-60 people attended.
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road July 30, 2015Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 30 Jul 2015 19:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road July 30, 2015
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
What people are saying
Do people read this stuff?
- 414,814 hits since Nov 2011
- Thursday: Clear Sky, Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F)Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F), Wind Direction: South Easterly, Wind Speed: 3mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1018mb, Humidity: 55%, UV Risk: 7, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 20:52 BST
- Friday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 22°C (72°F) Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F)Maximum Temperature: 22°C (72°F), Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F), Wind Direction: South South Westerly, Wind Speed: 2mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1018mb, Humidity: 41%, UV Risk: 7, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:22 BST, Sunset: 20:51 BST
- Saturday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 21°C (70°F) Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)Maximum Temperature: 21°C (70°F), Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1017mb, Humidity: 47%, UV Risk: 7, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:24 BST, Sunset: 20:49 BST
- Thursday: Clear Sky, Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F)
Big local issues
What's hot on this siteAnti Social Behaviour, Crime etc Architecture Arts and Entertainment Bad Gyrations KX Campaign Community groups Community Health and Welfare Democracy and Elections Food and Drink How to get things done locally King's Cross People Kings Cross local history Kings Cross N1C, railwayslands Kings Cross Station Refurbishment Noticeboard Planning, Licensing and Regulation Road Safety in Kings Cross Street Tipping, Mess, Trash Transport Wildlife and Nature Young People